Our Quick Wills option (postal Service) offers an easy, affordable and time efficient solution to putting your affairs in order and comes with full telephone support from one of our Wills specialists.
Priced at only £90.00 for a single Will and £130 for a Joint Will for you and your partner.
Our Quick Will option is suitable
- If you are over 18 and live in England and Wales
- Your instructions are straightforward
- The value of your Joint Estate is below £650,000
How It Works:
- Request a Will Questionaire via email or post
- Complete your Questionnaire and return along with Proof of Identification, signed Terms of Business and your Payment.
- A Qualified Will Writer will check your application for accuracy and may contact you to confirm or clarify the information you have provided.
- A Draft of your Will is drawn up and forwarded to you, so that you can ensure that you are satisfied with your instructions before the Final Will is produced.
- On your instructions to proceed, the Final Will document is prepared and posted to you via recorded delivery together with instructions for signing and witnessing.
Call us now on 0800 368 9770
or use our simple online form
Ramsbottom | Edenfield | Shuttleworth | Smithills | Halliwell | Heaton | Ainsworth | Bradley Fold | Bradshaw | Breightmet | Harwood | Tonge Fold | Tonge Moor | Little Lever | Great Lever | Farnworth | Kearsley | Over Hulton | Westhoughton | Blackrod | Horwich | Lostock | Rivington | Belmont| Bromley Cross | Chapletown | Edgworth | Turton | Brandlesholme | Greenmount | Affetside | Hawkshaw | Holcombe | Tottington | Walshaw | Heap | Nangreaves | Summerseat | Unsworth | Walmersley |